- Introduction of AV Editing
- Understanding the playback deck
- Editing Work Station management
- Broadband and streaming video technology.
- Editing basics and implementation of various techniques used in non-linear
- Color correction
- Audio mixing
- Understanding compression and its affects along with various methods
- Production models
- Preproduction & Post-Production activities
- Role of audio & effects
- Mix and composite
Audio Video editing
The Main objective of this video editing course is to produce internationally standard video editors that would be able to work anywhere in the world as video editors and compositors either as a freelance video editor or with a video editing studio. This course uses the most popular software in teaching both video and audio editing to increase the students employability with a flexible schedule laced with team projects, seminars, assignments and portfolio development. The Advanced Certification course in Audio/Video Editing and compositing is a 100% practical course.
Software Used: Tuka Studio